Recent content by xxSeeMyEvilxx

1. xxSeeMyEvilxx

why do journey mode characters have to research?

just started playing again on console. an love the mode. an love that you have to earn them researching them. i just have one Hang up that really bothers me. that new made Journey character have to start over. why cant all my Journey character share Progress??? i dont want them all just given...
  2. xxSeeMyEvilxx

Items Lamia lower body skin or armor. pet an or Lamia summoning. or all.

sweet their a set for the Lamia now I want it to have state like boost to magic. or summoning
  3. xxSeeMyEvilxx

Items a item that can change us into a moster like the Possessed?

have you ever wounder what it be like to be the moster an join the fight vs ur friends but not with ur weapons but the way the moster fight like running into them or abilty thay have. don't got to be any boss. but I like it to be monster form event like blood more an such. really want to play...
  4. xxSeeMyEvilxx

Biomes & Nature Frost ruins.....that it.

frost ruin biome is something I made in my old terraria games felt that the snow biomes was plane. ruins in or above ground be great. as it look an feel right.
  5. xxSeeMyEvilxx

their is lamia vanity? neat! now just need a pet an a summoning of one :3
  6. xxSeeMyEvilxx

Items new weapon. Polearms just like spears bit thay swing like sword with the reach of a spear.

sorry to any one that is annoyed with my spelling an grammer.
  7. xxSeeMyEvilxx

Items new weapon. Polearms just like spears bit thay swing like sword with the reach of a spear.

I love spears but oway felt that thay were not oways able to deal with everything in the way but if some can swing I feel it be better.
  8. xxSeeMyEvilxx

I'm new to giving suggestions sorry if I don't do it right. I oways wanted more game with Lamia or Nagas snake people. an if their was a Summoning to fight with me that be super awesome. an a skin or armor for the lower body of a lamia make me so happy for the RPG part of this game.
Back
Top Bottom