Recent content by yanzinator

1. Y

Im trying to make a resource pack but for some reason it doesn't work

edit: I solved it through capitalizing the name of the file, thank you so much criddle I made it just like every guide i see but it doesn't work for some reason i tried everything replacing png with xnb and refreshing the pack numerous times but it doesn't work and i can't think of any...
  2. Y

**REPORTED** [Mobile] wrong item

maybe your device cant support the update that fixed it and it didn't update although it would be weird that it supports 1.4 but not what's likely just a small patch... see if you can figure out exactly what version of terraria mobile you're running
  3. Y

𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 & 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚

i wouldn't spend $15 on a game i already owned just for a pet that wasn't my favorite so that kinda answers itself my favorite mount is pigron because you can make him crawl and then he suffers for being better than the bunny mount HOW DARE HE
  4. Y

Scariest Conspiracy Theory's

i don't know about scary but i find it funny when people accuse the jews of being rich as hell and hoarding everything meanwhile my uncle barely makes enough to feed a family of 2 and he has like 8 kids
  5. Y

What Gender's the Bosses?

i consider these female because body parts are female in hebrew and that's my first language
  6. Y

NPCs & Enemies Time Traveller (NPC)

if you wanna pitch a npc idea... what are these various items i love the return warp idea, it would let me build things and be sure that if they ruin my build i can just undo and that would make planning builds so much less stressful
  7. Y

PC Random Pixel on this specific hairstyle

i now want eye-shadow makeup
  8. Y

Dryad is still saying the world is 1% corrupt when there isnt any

ok i can't find the block but yeah... it's not ebonstone though so at least you know that now
  9. Y

I don't know what i am doing wrong right now, can someone help me out?

im pretty sure classes dont need quotes so it would be item.shoot = ModContent.ProjectileType(Sun); also sun might need to be directory.sun if it's not in the same folder
  10. Y

Builds My bases and other builds

these bases are amazing, and it's good that you're enjoying building! i think you can make these bases even better by making them less linear i think they're made of too many straight lines and if you make them branch out and not just be one directionally wide it would improve even further on...
  11. Y

Switch Moon lord invisible death animation

pc player here, id like to say uhhhh, F
  12. Y

PC Music not working

verify integrity of game files. clearly the music files are missing or are broken if downloading a pack causes that to sound
  13. Y

PC bug

try to verify integrity of game files and re-download your mods, those errors say that certain files are missing google transalate...
  14. Y

The TmodLoader 1.4 alpha. what do you think

it means 1.4 tmodloader full release is close by and that makes me happy
Back
Top Bottom