Recent content by Yaridovich

1. Yaridovich

PC Getting ready for Hardmode - need some help

Actually not, I'm still working on getting the Frostspark before I go to HM. That and finding the Angler are the last things I need before finally fighting it. But yeah, I think I'm gonna go with the potions. Not really wanting to spend time building a huge bridge...
  2. Yaridovich

Yeah, I found out about the Witch Doctor just after I posted, I even removed that question from the post. And will do, thanks again! So I've thought - I think I'll try to beat him alone, though I still need to make the hellbridge...
  3. Yaridovich

Awesome, thanks for the tips! And turrets are always good for me. One final question - I have to go to the Jungle to summon and kill the Queen Bee. Should I leave that for HM so I can farm Fruits on the way?
  4. Yaridovich

Haha, many people don't get the reference, kudos for that. It's a very old nickname I use... I...

Haha, many people don't get the reference, kudos for that. It's a very old nickname I use... I once used an actual Yaridovich avatar a very long time ago.
  5. Yaridovich

Alright, thanks for the help. I'll keep the lava traps there since they still help when I don't want to deal with incoming mobs. Also, I think that if I remove the platforms in my house's main level (the platform just above and between the two statues seen on the screenshot), it should be...
  6. Yaridovich

Hello, everyone. After a very long while without playing Terraria (I stopped playing before patch 1.1), I went back to the game thanks to a friend and now I'm getting ready for Hardmode. I've already read into it around and spent some time playing to get some things, make some preparations...
Back
Top Bottom