Recent content by Yello_X

1. Yello_X

Birthday? Birthday. Happy? Hopefully. Have a happy birthday, Esther, everyone needs a happy...

Birthday? Birthday. Happy? Hopefully. Have a happy birthday, Esther, everyone needs a happy break from time to time.
  2. Yello_X

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

Y-axis conveyor belts? It'll be over when they unlock the Z-axis too. How will downwards vertical conveyor belts work, or will they only come as the upwards version? On another note, they simply can't bring an old mob back... Orca-n they? Edit: Autocorrect messed up
  3. Yello_X

Some websites have downloadable applications that are essentially the website itself with very...

Some websites have downloadable applications that are essentially the website itself with very minor changes
  4. Yello_X

Favorite weapon type? This isn't limited to Terraria, by the way. Personally, my favorite is the...

Favorite weapon type? This isn't limited to Terraria, by the way. Personally, my favorite is the scythe, followed by the katana and spears
  5. Yello_X

Other Game Hoyoverse games GC the 2nd

Oh yeah, guess I'm back to Genshin. I've always wanted Arlecchino and she's a scythe user oh my god
  6. Yello_X

NPCs & Enemies FINALLY a cloud/sky boss idea (the wyvern)

Stumbled upon this by chance, so I'll drop a few of my opinions on this. First of all, I feel like there needs something unique about the boss that differentiates it from other Wyverns; Queen Bee is quite literally the bees' queen (queen bees also exist in real life). Instead of limiting the...
  7. Yello_X

A bit of a tangent but does anyone remember the golden age of troll comics, especially troll...

A bit of a tangent but does anyone remember the golden age of troll comics, especially troll science lmao
  8. Yello_X

Being relatively young yet being so out-of-touch with the "trend" nowadays feels weird but oddly...

Being relatively young yet being so out-of-touch with the "trend" nowadays feels weird but oddly relaxing
  9. Yello_X

Quaso

Quaso
  10. Yello_X

Melee: True Night's Edge, especially after the melee swords' revamp Ranged: Celebration Mk2...

Melee: True Night's Edge, especially after the melee swords' revamp Ranged: Celebration Mk2 Mage: Nebula Blaze Summoner: Sanguine Staff
  11. Yello_X

Secret World Seed Terrarchipelago - Islands World Generation

In my opinion, part of the reason why the oceans tend to be boring and forgotten is because they're located at the ends of the world for... absolutely nothing in return. The oceans tend to be very bland and colorless, too, so adding the coralstone and reef blocks would add a pop of color and...
  12. Yello_X

I knew I was forgetting something. Normally, the two oceans near the edges of the world have a border made out of sand forming a quarter of a circle, and that would be where the Angler spawns. I'm not sure which idea would be better: keep the original oceans as is (which would look weird), or...
  13. Yello_X

Thanks for the support! I actually planned to revert the Reaver Shark's change but I'm not sure whether or not that would be a good idea, though. I feel like I'm also forgetting a ton of other things too.
  14. Yello_X

This secret world seed suggestion aims to bring a new and refreshing change to how the game is played, much like the Don't Dig Up secret world seed. The Terrarchipelago (or possibly Arraria...?) changes the world generation from the standard world generation to something resembling an...
  15. Yello_X

I feel like I've seen the template before in an actual video

I feel like I've seen the template before in an actual video
Back
Top Bottom