1. Yoku

never mind

never mind
  2. Yoku

I'M BACK YAY

I'M BACK YAY
  3. Yoku

Texture Pack Team Fortress 2 Texture Pack

Hi all! due to my mental health I'll have to take a small hiatus so the next update may take longer, and don't worry it should take 1 to 2 weeks.
  4. Yoku

Hi all! due to my mental health I'll have to take a small hiatus so the next update may take...

Hi all! due to my mental health I'll have to take a small hiatus so the next update may take longer, and don't worry it should take 1 to 2 weeks.
  5. Yoku

Other UI changes

Give us the numbers for Hp on the left for EVERY Ui option and it bothers me so much because when I'm playing with my friends I have to manually put my cursor on my health bar to try to evenly distribute our health with my friends. I know it won't make a big difference
  6. Yoku

Masochist Pack

give me awful ideas for terraria all in one pack like changing all the gold animals to their regular counterparts and changing all of the music to Rick Astley- Never gonna give you up
  7. Yoku

2.1 may take longer than usual because I am working on two projects at the same time
  8. Yoku

Texture Pack Idea

Should I make a small final fantasy VII texture pack?
  9. Yoku

omega boomer

omega boomer
  10. Yoku

I will be posting Teasers and other announcements on my twitter so I recommend following me over...

I will be posting Teasers and other announcements on my twitter so I recommend following me over there!
  11. Yoku

I'm planning to do that or make him goblin summoner
  12. Yoku

its on the wiki here:Texture Pack
  13. Yoku

Texture Pack Horrible bosses pack

(You can not grasp the true form of the bosses)
Back
Top Bottom