Recent content by Young-white123

1. Y

PS4 pet hoarder trophy

i have the hollow trophy i can still help you with the pets tho just add Young-white123
  2. Y

PS4 pet hoarder trophy

i have all the pets and i need the trophy hallowed by thy if someone can invite me to their world so i can get it that would be awesome. obviously i'll give the pet hoarder trophy
  3. Y

PS4 i can beat any boss if you need help

unfortunately my plus ran out 2 days ago i can't help anyone i will put it back up after the holidays
  4. Y

PS4 Looking for help psn TokeAsaurus101

i sent you an invite
  5. Y

PS4 A knight in shining armor

you are on ps3 it won't work
  6. Y

PS4 anyone as 50% corrupt or hallowed world

im looking for someone that has a 50% corrupt or hallowed serv i'll pay or help you with what you want i am trying it on my own but im stuck at 33% and all alone is pretty long
  7. Y

PS4 A knight in shining armor

i had this trophy pop up when i picked up my mining pants so i invited a friend over to take the trophy too ( i have all the armor needed) but it didn't pop for him so i want to invite one person here to come in my serv to test if i really have them all i have no clue since it popped for me
  8. Y

i sent you a friend request
  9. Y

My ID is Young-white123 btw
  10. Y

i am able to kill all the bosses by myself so now im offering my help just send me your psn ID and i'll come help you when i have time
  11. Y

PS4 I need all the pets for the trophy

sure we kill plantera first and you help me after what's your psn
  12. Y

PS4 I need all the pets for the trophy

i need all the pets for the trophy and all the armor ( not necessary since im doing it on my own ) but if you have them all to speed up the process it would be nice my gamertag is Young-white123
Back
Top Bottom