Recent content by TerrarianKid4

1. TerrarianKid4

Two years on the forums. Haven't even posted that much, but it's been fun so far.

Two years on the forums. Haven't even posted that much, but it's been fun so far.
  2. TerrarianKid4

Thinking about playing either last-gen console or modern-console. What to do...

Thinking about playing either last-gen console or modern-console. What to do...
  3. TerrarianKid4

Well, IDK what to ask. Um.... At what age did you start playing Terraria?

Well, on what platform? I wanna know if it was PS3/XB360, modern consoles or PC.
  4. TerrarianKid4

Bc I said so. Also, mobile probably shouldn't even BE an option, bc it's annoying to use.
  5. TerrarianKid4

I started at the age of 7, possibly 8, on console, but over these past 6 or 7 years, PC really grew on me. I played PC for the first time at age 11, and I can't stop.
  6. TerrarianKid4

So therefore, I AM old enough.

So therefore, I AM old enough.
  7. TerrarianKid4

Well, I'm 14 now

Well, I'm 14 now
  8. TerrarianKid4

Well, I think it's because of an issue where my characters are simultaneously in the Recycle Bin...

Well, I think it's because of an issue where my characters are simultaneously in the Recycle Bin and also in the game files.
  9. TerrarianKid4

PC Xbox 360 controller doesn't work

Well, I used it before for other games on my PC, but for Terraria in specific, it just won't work. I've had to try and search the whole house just for an Xbox One controller to use.
  10. TerrarianKid4

Why have I made 3 copies of my character from different parts of the game? Someone pls hlep

Why have I made 3 copies of my character from different parts of the game? Someone pls hlep
  11. TerrarianKid4

Turning 14 in 4 days, dk what to do

Turning 14 in 4 days, dk what to do
  12. TerrarianKid4

PC Xbox 360 controller doesn't work

Okay, so before 1.4 came out, I was able to use an Xbox 360 Controller to play Terraria on my pc. Can someone please explain why it suddenly doesn't work anymore?
  13. TerrarianKid4

The 28 years old thing is a lie btw. I'm just about to turn 13.

The 28 years old thing is a lie btw. I'm just about to turn 13.
  14. TerrarianKid4

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Yeah, guys, can you- DAMN IT I LOST MY MAIN WORLD
  15. TerrarianKid4

Thing for channel tomorrow.

Thing for channel tomorrow.
Back
Top Bottom