Recent content by YuletideTheHalflingRogue

1. YuletideTheHalflingRogue

Weapons & Equip Give Chicken Bones a Dev Set

Self explanatory. Maybe you could just port the one from TModLoader into the game proper... It would just be a great way to welcome him to the Re-Logic team.
  2. YuletideTheHalflingRogue

Hope to post ideas I've had for a while. I plan to do so once every day or so.

Hope to post ideas I've had for a while. I plan to do so once every day or so.
  3. YuletideTheHalflingRogue

Weapons & Equip Buff the Original HM Ore Armor Sets

Truthfully, I hope that this will be implemented in the next update, but there's no guarantee of that happening. With that being said, I feel the original 3 hardmode ore armor sets are kind of lacking when compared to their later introduced counterparts. I feel that this leads to problems, such...
  4. YuletideTheHalflingRogue

Weapons & Equip Just Another Vanity Idea

I'm sure you've seen a post like this a thousand times before. I am an advocator for anything that has to do with character customization, and would love to see that ability ever expanded. I've had many Ideas in the past, but Im just going to post 3 ideas right now. 1. Sleek Formalwear that...
  5. YuletideTheHalflingRogue

First day here. Hope we can all get along.

First day here. Hope we can all get along.
  6. YuletideTheHalflingRogue

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

I absolutely hate the ambient sounds of the bubbling lava you hear when you stand idle in the underworld. Something about it is just unpleasant to me...
Back
Top Bottom