Recent content by Zakutay

1. Zakutay

>Aquired the 3DS Version Bye world see you in 500 hours

>Aquired the 3DS Version Bye world see you in 500 hours
  2. Zakutay

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

The game took me only 445 blocks on the N3DS, I hope to see at least one Terraria home menu theme for the 3DS now and a few badges on the nintendo badge arcade ~;) similar to the steam icons. :joy:
  3. Zakutay

Yeah but Im just waiting for the 3Ds version :O

Yeah but Im just waiting for the 3Ds version :O
  4. Zakutay

I know I read the post on the forum xD but Im awaiting for it on the early 2016 xD

I know I read the post on the forum xD but Im awaiting for it on the early 2016 xD
  5. Zakutay

I know it was confirmed xD has I said the CONFIRMED arrival of Terraria to the 3Ds :P

I know it was confirmed xD has I said the CONFIRMED arrival of Terraria to the 3Ds :P
  6. Zakutay

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Now I can finally play one of my top games on both my top consoles :D how great is that?
  7. Zakutay

The great Catfish awaits the CONFIRMED arrival of Terraria to the 3Ds

The great Catfish awaits the CONFIRMED arrival of Terraria to the 3Ds
  8. Zakutay

PT Power :D

PT Power :D
  9. Zakutay

it was supposed to be better with 1.3 they even showed it in a video :o

it was supposed to be better with 1.3 they even showed it in a video :o
  10. Zakutay

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Well one of my achievements is bugged the Salyer of Worlds, I have defeated every boss there is and the counter is at 14 still it deosnt show has cleared, however steam says I have done the achievement :s
  11. Zakutay

Still waiting for the better water/lava mechanics :D

Still waiting for the better water/lava mechanics :D
  12. Zakutay

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

the bosses despawn within multiplayer only it seems :S on singleplayer nope
  13. Zakutay

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

It seems like it only happend on multiplayer but the bosses sometimes still despawn now less often
  14. Zakutay

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Ill see if any other boss/event has the same effect on vanishing so far I could kill the destroyer in a couple of minutes before it could even despawn now Ill see if the lunar event is safe :)
  15. Zakutay

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

the character restarting is the least of my problems xD I can do the same thing over with a character, this one is just the main I have used in the past 3 days
Back
Top Bottom