Recent content by ZargnFan1

1. ZargnFan1

Member-Run Project Terraria Coloring Book - UPDATED

Here's a Human-Version of Plantera! I thought about making her look more like a plant, so I might revise it later. Phase 1 and 2 have different outfit designs!
  2. ZargnFan1

Member-Run Project Terraria Coloring Book - UPDATED

Hello! You might have seen me around here, as I was the one who created the Plantera Jewelry Box for the 10th Anniversary Contest! :dryadsmile: I've decided to make a Terraria Coloring Book, and the pages will be available here and on Reddit! Once I'm done, I'll compile a bunch of pages and...
  3. ZargnFan1

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

I’m so thankful and happy that I won! There were a lot of amazing entries and I really liked seeing them all. :D I’m looking forward to seeing the mini figures; I would love to buy them. Also: The axolotl is so cute! Once I’m back on my PC I’ll have to check it out. <3
  4. ZargnFan1

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years! Come and Celebrate with a Contest for All Terrarians!

Hello! I recently posted my jewelry box for the contest! ^^ I feel like it fits both the 'Art' and 'Other' category since I did do some sculpting and painting BUT I also use it as a storage box. Since it doesn't quite fit the 'Art' category, I felt that putting it in 'Other' would make sense. I...
  5. ZargnFan1

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

Hi everyone! Happy 10 Years of Terraria! <3 I'm new to the forum but I've been a fan of Terraria for a while! :) I made this Plantera jewelry box to store small things. Category: Other (I don't think the jewelry box fits into any other category- Please do let me know though!) Description: I...
Back
Top Bottom