Recent content by Zerobillion

1. Zerobillion

Resolved What block space determines NPC Happiness?

Trust me, from what I've seen on these forums, you are far from being the only one. That is correct, the position of the actual NPC is irrelevant, you can see this when you look at pylons, you can set an NPC to a point near it and the pylon will be active before the NPC actually goes there...
  2. Zerobillion

Resolved What block space determines NPC Happiness?

It's the home tiles that need to be 25 tiles apart (the little flags that show in the housing query) It says that on the wiki So that's "inside the house" in your examples.
  3. Zerobillion

Sprites (UNDER REWORK) The Wicked

I'm not sure about the theme being evil, all the evil biomes are already well... evil. It's a bit too generic, and this color scheme doesn't work, the grass looks the same as normal grass.
  4. Zerobillion

PC What Keybindings do you use?

Mainly default for me except quick mana, why is it so far away in default? There's nothing "quick" about that at all!
  5. Zerobillion

PC I feel like the new Sunfury damage messes a ton with difficulty going into hardmode

I thought it was just me lmao. Flails definitely seem to be ahead of the power curve compared to other weapons, but I guess melee builds need something to kill WoF with as going within range to use anything else is suicide on expert mode.
  6. Zerobillion

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

That's exactly my point...I'm not confusing them... What are you even on about, that's exactly how it works already, it doesn't matter who you put near the pylons. If you want you can put the guide and the cat from the cat license and you can use the pylon, you can put the mechanic and tinkerer...
  7. Zerobillion

Texture Pack A simple, Wizard('s) Hat fix

Ack! Now I can't unsee it!
  8. Zerobillion

Look at all the calculations you had to do to reach the max. Getting to the unhappiness cap requires knowing the exact minimum dimensions of each house, and exactly how to arrange them to get every NPC within the range. And that only applies to the one NPC you reached the cap on... Pretty sure...
  9. Zerobillion

Ah yes! Shame on the devs! They should only add things that everyone agrees on! In fact they should remove everything from the game that isn't liked by 100% of the community! They should remove melee, ranged, magic, and summoner classes and only have classes that all people wanted!!!11!1
  10. Zerobillion

Player's stupidity isn't the game's fault, the happiness mechanic is very clearly visible in the game. Every NPC has a happiness button in their dialogue options, even the guide, who's happiness doesn't even matter because he doesn't sell you anything, and you will encounter that long before you...
  11. Zerobillion

Then you make a home to put them in, surely you aren't planning to just leave them there if you want to buy from things from them...
  12. Zerobillion

Only by your definition is an optional discount something that is being forced upon you. You'd be crazy if that coupon was being given to for free and you denied it, which as I already said isn't the case, and as with any discussion on the internet we're now just talking in pointless circles...
  13. Zerobillion

A valid house needs at least 60 tiles. Minimum 5x12 or 8x8 dimensions. Every NPC beyond the first three incurs a 104% penalty (rounded to a 5% increase). How are you going to get so many NPCs all within 25 tiles of each other to reach 150%? Especially unintentionally?? Especially when a new...
  14. Zerobillion

What in the world are you taking about? NPC Happiness Wiki (Again) None of the negative modifiers are going to add all the way up to 150% increase even if you intentionaly try to make them as unhappy as possible. Unless you're talking about the flat 150% that only occurs if they're homeless...
  15. Zerobillion

That's not even close to being the same situation, in your silly analogy you're implying that someone somehow got access to such a coupon out of the blue and is just not using it for whatever reason, of course no one is going to do that, that's completely stupid. But that's not what's happening...
Back
Top Bottom