• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Ziiio

1. Ziiio

<3 tbh, I wish it would win. Anyway, where are all the vanity that won the contest? <3 [MEDIA]

<3 tbh, I wish it would win. Anyway, where are all the vanity that won the contest? <3
  2. Ziiio

Tik Tok Opinions.

My government warned our citizen to uninstall it cause the app is spying my country. It starts to steal data from people.
  3. Ziiio

<3 Zoologist Tree House <3 [MEDIA]

<3 Zoologist Tree House <3
  4. Ziiio

CC Creation Compendium #80

The best way for you to do it is merge them together by taking 2 photo of it. Another half and another half then put them in together.
  5. Ziiio

:nursepassionate:My #CC Entry this month`:passionate: Please vote if you like it [MEDIA]

:nursepassionate:My #CC Entry this month`:passionate: Please vote if you like it
  6. Ziiio

PC NPC Themed House Series - Building Guide/Timelapse

☔ Water Fountain Build / Design 🌊
  7. Ziiio

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

4 more days ... <3
  8. Ziiio

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Oh my world!!! This is the best update I have ever received from any software. 1.4, wait for me, 2 more weeks to go. Thanks re-logic. I have another reason to spend another 2000 hours into it.
  9. Ziiio

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Just an idea to everyone, build a base close to the 2nd Ocean for easier travelling. This is the best idea that I've ever heard from a game. It's such a great way, Pylon is a system that force players to expand their base around the world. However, to me, large world isn't large enough to me. :(
  10. Ziiio

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

My first thought was a delay on 1.4. Thanks god it wasn't.
Top Bottom