• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Zinnia's latest activity

• Zinnia
    Zinnia updated their status.
    500% Pastel
  • Zinnia
    Anyone wanna exchange League cards or trade me a Grookey or some other things? (Pokemon Sword/Shield)
  • Zinnia
    Zinnia replied to the thread Casual The People of TCF.
    I am a bunny. Ears are 100% real, no fake. Please no tugging.
    • 11.jpg
  • Zinnia
    Zinnia replied to the thread What is your favorite ore?.
    Chlorophyte! Because it's like a plant/ore hybrid and grows. Also green is my fave color.
  • Zinnia
    The Spore sac! Because it's really cool and I like how it spawns lots of nicely damaging pretty green puffballs of planty doom.
  • Zinnia
    "Flower Girl" "Little Light in the Dark"
  • Zinnia
    How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time...
  • Zinnia
    Zinnia reacted to leafsaber47's post in the thread Favorite Weapon of Each Class with Like Like.
    So... you know your favorite class, how about your favorite weapons to use from each class (Melee, Magic, Ranged, Summoner)? Let's...
  • Zinnia
    Zinnia replied to the thread Favorite Weapon of Each Class.
    Melee: Flower Pow/Mushroom Spear Ranged: Toxikarp Magic: Vilethorn/Nettle Burst Summoner: Spider Staff/Queen Spider Staff Throwing: Beenades
  • Zinnia
    Zinnia replied to the thread Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?.
    Angry Tumblers, because every single time I start a new game and want to explore, the desert is plagued by constant sandstorms and...
  • Zinnia
    Tried to kill skeletron with a flaregun.... without preparing the terrain.... it really wasn't pretty
  • Zinnia
    Zinnia replied to the thread Underrated Weapons.
    Cannon/Bunny Cannon \o/ although they're a bit difficult to use effectively, they can hit really really hard! If you're the type that...
  • Zinnia
    Zinnia reacted to Blood Crawler's post in the thread Underrated Weapons with Like Like.
    Flare Gun. No joke, it's a good weapon for the debuff.
Top Bottom