Recent content by Zipattack

1. Zipattack

So PC is amazing and I love it. Mobile is hard with the 1.3 update now because of the...

So PC is amazing and I love it. Mobile is hard with the 1.3 update now because of the ridiculously small UI and multiple buttons.
  2. Zipattack

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

You literally don’t get the point of what this guy is saying. Sure it’s exactly like pc. But here’s what makes it different: phones and tablets range from ~4 to 14 inches of screen. That’s not much considering what is going to be displayed. Then you have to account for the size a computer screen...
  3. Zipattack

1) Я полностью понимаю, что вы говорите. Я тоже жалуюсь на это на своем родном языке (английском) выше на странице форума. 2) да, я думаю, вы должны попытаться заставить разработчиков слушать, если можете. и 3) по моему личному мнению, они должны были оставить экраны инвентаря в одиночку...
  4. Zipattack

I strongly disagree with you friend. The menus are super trippy and confusing now on my iPhone. It’s the biggest example of everything gets crammed in a <5in screen. Can’t even play the game because my brain cannot compute this monstrosity of super small and cluttered menus. Why can’t I just...
  5. Zipattack

Just bought the PC version of Terraria today! Can't wait to play it!

Just bought the PC version of Terraria today! Can't wait to play it!
  6. Zipattack

Retired Terrarian for awhile, wanting 1.3 to come to my mobile device

Retired Terrarian for awhile, wanting 1.3 to come to my mobile device
  7. Zipattack

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

This I what happens when you magic mirror while on a minecart going up or downhill on iOS
  8. Zipattack

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Bug: angler doesn't spawn on world's that were made during or before the hardmode update. Bug: stylist, and traveling merchant doesn't spawn on iPad 2 iOS 9.2 (or other devices?). Bug: there is no mechanics fishing rod in the game.
  9. Zipattack

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

I forgot about how drops work in events :D I played the frost moon again 6 times and got an overflowing inventory now:)
  10. Zipattack

@505Games-Mobile The frost moon drops are horrible!! I went thru all waves and only got a Christmas hook
  11. Zipattack

[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  12. Zipattack

*goes into iOS AppStore* OMG!!!! An update!! I'd better check it out!!!!! *goes into update tab and see's an update for Happy Wheels* Oh man I hate this waiting game...;(
  13. Zipattack

Who knows? EDIT: just scroll down and you will see which has certain music:) http://terraria.wiki.gg/Music_box
  14. Zipattack

Lol:redmunch::red::redspin:
  15. Zipattack

I'm not sure I understand?
Back
Top Bottom