Recent content by Zitho

1. Zitho

tModLoader The Oblivion Mod

Welcome to Oblivion! This mod is still A W.I.P We need people to sprite and code!! please join the discord then message Zitho :D https://discord.gg/zjcdhkw
  2. Zitho

Wow. just wow

Wow. just wow
  3. Zitho

tModLoader I need help with this...

Oh thank you so much!
  4. Zitho

Anyone love making Terraria mods?

Anyone love making Terraria mods?
  5. Zitho

tModLoader I need help with this...

ok so im making a mod and i made this pickaxe and i need it to be crafted at a Ancient Manipulator, but it wont work here is the code: ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod); recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SolarFlarePickaxe, 1); recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.VortexPickaxe, 1)...
  6. Zitho

Terraria wont load my mod

I need help, im making wings and i got the script but when i load up Terraria it says terraria.exe has stopped working. Help? heres the script: using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Abyss.Items {...
  7. Zitho

UGGGHHH school.

UGGGHHH school.
  8. Zitho

Any other modders wanna help me?

Im new to modding and was wounding if someone (only like 2 people) would like to give me tips? just reply to me or msg me on steam or discrord Discord: Zitho #0987 Steam: id: dogloversghost name: Zitho
  9. Zitho

Please bring ocram back in some way. He was fun to kill! and fight. he looked so cool and scary.

Please bring ocram back in some way. He was fun to kill! and fight. he looked so cool and scary.
  10. Zitho

tModLoader Looking For A Mod So I can Summon Multiple Of The Same Boss ?

the only mod ik of is cheat sheat of hero's mod.
  11. Zitho

tModLoader is there a terraria mod where u press a button and u teleport where your cursor is?

Yes i know but i would like something that does not kill me
  12. Zitho

tModLoader is there a terraria mod where u press a button and u teleport where your cursor is?

is there a terraria mod where u press a button and u teleport where your cursor is?? i just would love to use it.
  13. Zitho

Ohh yea. ok

Ohh yea. ok
  14. Zitho

What?

What?
  15. Zitho

Wanna play terraria??

Wanna play terraria??
Back
Top Bottom