Recent content by zorilosey

1. zorilosey

Casual E-books or physical books?

Although e-books have many advantages, I still prefer physical books. One of the things I love about physical books is the feel of them in my hands. I like to hold a book and turn the pages, and there is something satisfying about seeing the progress I've made as the stack of pages on one side...
  2. zorilosey

bad things in the school system thread

There are a number of potential problems with the school system. One issue is the lack of individualized attention that students often receive. In a large classroom, it can be difficult for a teacher to give each student the individualized attention they need. As a result, some students may fall...
  3. zorilosey

Worst trends in media

There is no shortage of bad trends in the media nowadays. One of the worst is the way that news is often presented in a way that is designed to generate fear and outrage instead of providing accurate information. This has led to a situation where people are more likely to believe fake news...
  4. zorilosey

Hehe, thank you for your welcome!:nursepassionate:

Hehe, thank you for your welcome!:nursepassionate:
  5. zorilosey

Famous Quotes ;)

“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” ― Ernest Hemingway. I live by this quote, and it has served me well over the years. People are often quick to judge others, but I think it's important to give people the benefit of the doubt. Everyone makes mistakes, and it's...
Back
Top Bottom