Recent content by Zoroark550

1. Z

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

This is what is happening to me sometimes I can research all items sometimes I can't. However I do suspect the spirit mod to be the culprit because every time I can't research all items its because of and item in spirit mod. So every item that has a higher item id (Or whatever it is) then the...
  2. Z

Also there is now certain mods that I can't research items from that I was able to research before. Such as spirit, pinkymod, fargo mutant mod, fargo soul mod, elements awoken, mod of redemption, alchemist NPC. These aren't the only mods just a couple of examples (I'm using 64bit if you couldn't...
  3. Z

To answer your question the colors are kind of out of place in the game, I feel they contrast the rest of the UI. If you look at the research UI from 1.4 you can see they went for a darkish transparent blue to match the rest of the UI. I don't know if something like that is easy to do but if...
  4. Z

This mod is great, it works perfectly with all the mods I play with 2 things I would like to see added would be the option to change the color of the text when hovering over the item that tells me how much I have left to research, as it would make the text easier to distinguish. The other thing...
Back
Top Bottom