Recent content by Zyv

1. Zyv

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Jopo, it's still the jungle tree icon like usual when using TModLoader, and Solo, the players and worlds are gone yes, but that doesn't bother me as much. I can always restart those. The main issue is that the mods I had installed are gone, and the mod browser is completely empty. Doesn't matter...
  2. Zyv

But the thing is that I had already done that. This is a new computer but I had downloaded TModLoader only 2 or 3 days after getting it. So i've had it installed for a few months and everything was fine. Running on Windows, I had moved my characters over and they worked fine, and I had created...
  3. Zyv

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, verifying the files, uninstalling and reinstalling tmodloader, downloading a new tmodloader. even uninstalling steam. I don't get any error messages but there is still nothing in any of my menus. no characters, worlds, mods, or mod browser.
  4. Zyv

Yes I've looked in that folder and the players folder exists, it's empty but it's there. There's no worlds folder, the Mods folder only has another folder called Mod Packs, which is empty, and the mod sources folder is empty. the only other things in the modloader folder is a file called...
  5. Zyv

Hi there, so I've been using TmodLoader for quite some time. I've always this and using mods has always made the experience much more fun than vanilla. However I have an issue. This morning I wanted to play some Terraria and all that so I loaded it up just like usual and it asked me for a...
Back
Top Bottom