3DS Thank You

AlexTheKoalefant

Eye of Cthulhu
I haven't heard much about this version.I know for a fact Old 3DS is done for,there's really no questioning that.But the New3DS?I dunno.They say there's more headroom left but the question is,how MUCH headroom?I haven't been playing it all.(Mainly because I already killed every boss and what have you)And that really makes this game dull...People are so stuck on what to next,they literally ask for challenges to do,just to escape their boredom.Im not saying it's a bad game,heavens no!I loved playing this version but with so little to add and such more focus on New Gen Consoles,it's the end.Maybe not for New3DS users but I mean what else could the team add?Neither one of the systems (Old and New)can handle 1.3 and up so...What exactly do they mean when they say "We're looking very closely at the New3DS as there is much more technical headroom left on that device."?Now of course this all just opinions and such,but I really believe it's the end for Terraria 3DS.But with the Nintendo Switch Coming out,505 may decide to put Terraria on that causing more focus on the newer and better consoles with the little guy (3DS) sitting in the corner with dust...But I will say...505 did an amazing job with Terraria 3DS.:)(Or Codeglue...)Regardless,the people who made Terraria 3DS possible,I thank you and everyone else does too...The Community asks for more and more for the 3DS but I think the community needs to wake up...It's about time to say goodbye and if not,then just a little break...........:indifferent:I am happy........With my purchase....Terraria.....You have brought me pain....:mad:.....But you have also brought me happiness....:happy:And that deserves a major thank you.....

And so after my adventures in Terraria...It's time we start anew in a much bigger land...The Moon Lord Is awaiting for his arrival to this land...And now a hero must rise up...He has a few months to prepare...and so does the Moon Lord....

THANK
YOU!
For all of your
Hard work and effort,you have made me a happy little Terrarian!My journey may have ended for this land,but not for the universe!You have inspired and taught me more about myself than I ever imagined...
The Moon Lord will have to face my wrath for my journey to be officially over...I must prepare on a bigger scale...Thank you.
;(

Back
Top Bottom