Anyone remember Epic Mickey?

Do you remember Epic Mickey?

• Total voters

billynoise

Spazmatism
Ok, I'm needing some nostalgia right now, and I was recently playing on a Wii to get some. Then I realised, why on Earth would a game as awesome as Epic Mickkey be forgotten, like most of the ingame characters? This thread is about the first game in the series (I wish the 2nd never existed.) So anyeays, if you want to talk about Epic Mickey, I just made a thread about it! BOOM!

Last edited:
I really liked Epic Mickey. It was a really strange and dark take on Mickey's world, but I liked it. I liked the story of 1 more, but the little bits of polish they added in 2 made it a better experience gameplay-wise. Wish they kept it a Wii exclusive, though, the gameplay doesn't sound like it would be as fun without the pointer. Also I'd like to think the 2D 3DS spinoff doesn't exist.

I quite enjoyed Epic Mickey as a kid, as I wasn't as easily frightened, most notably not against Clock Tower (I thought the boss fight and boss music was awesome). I guess fridge horror and nightmare fuel doesn't hit you as hard when you're a child.

I never did get past the second level, right around when the exploding blotlings show up, I think. I got lost and I'm having trouble fighting around the tougher enemies and finding my way, but I still have good memories with it. I kinda want to try to get the original Epic Mickey and play it on my Wii U, to be honest. Maybe hindsight as an adult will help me get past that part.

Yeah. I've been playing this since I was a little kid and my dad introduced me to it. I loved the darker take on things, and my favorite area was Mickey Junk Mountain. I've found out how to beat all the bosses without thinner, and that is a big accomplishment for me. I still have like 60% of the pins to collect though. I'm kind of upset the 3rd game won't come out, because the second game left us with quite the cliffhanger.

Back
Top Bottom