Wavebank My custom wavebank

fanofsiN

Terrarian
First time to make my own wavebank, and I'm a bit too lazy on looping, and can't help it but to get one of the night theme from the Xenoblade Wavebank...it's just...well, fell asleep after it's completed, but here it is:
  1. Night: Well,credits to Xter7856: Colony 9 - Night - Xenoblade Chronicles
  2. Eerie(Blood Moon,Meteorite): Megadimension Neptunia VII - Insecure Feeling
  3. Overworld Day: Gamindustri Overworld theme - Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Century
  4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron): Metal Slug 5 - Fierce Battle
  5. Title: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Title Theme
  6. Jungle: New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Forest/World 5
  7. Corruption: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Desperado
  8. The Hallow: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Sa Ku Ra - Full Bloom
  9. Underground Corruption: Shadow of The Colossus - Black Blood
  10. Underground Hallow: Super Mario Galaxy - Space Fantasy
  11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh): Megadimension Neptunia VII - Uranus
  12. Underground: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Strange Cave feat. Spelunker
  13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion): Megadimension Neptunia VII - Never Give Up
  14. Snow: Super Mario Galaxy - Ice Mountain
  15. Space: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Planet's Odyssey
  16. Crimson: SSBB - Step: Subspace
  17. Boss 4 (Golem, Lunatic Cultist): it actually mucked up quite a lot :confused:- Golden Sun: Issac's Battle Theme - Gametal Remix
  18. Alt Overworld Day: Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation - Wood Ensemble (It's like Sims, I have to admit XD)
  19. Rain (Music): Super Mario Galaxy - Comet Observatory 1
  20. Ice: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - Subterranean Hell
  21. Desert: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Hail From The Past
  22. Ocean: Super Mario Galaxy - Beach Bowl Galaxy
  23. Dungeon: SSBB - Underground Theme(Super Mario World ver.)
  24. Plantera: Megadimension Neptunia - Providence
  25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee): Megadimension Neptunia VII - Outside the Dimension
  26. Temple: Pretty sure this one mucked up too :confused:- Super Mario Galaxy - Lava Path
  27. Eclipse: Hyrule Warriors: Eclipse of the Sun
  28. Rain SFX
  29. Mushrooms: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Remnants
  30. Pumpkin Moon: Hyrule Warriors - Eclipse of the Moon
  31. Alt Underground: SSBB - Underground(Super Mario Bros. ver.)
  32. Frost Moon: Hyperdimension Neptunia - White Time
  33. Underground Crimson: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Whirlpool of Insanity
  34. Lunar Towers (Lunar Event): Hyrule Warriors - Eclipse of the World GT
  35. Pirate Invasion: SSBB - Another mucked up one :confused:- SSBB - Meta Knight's Revenge
  36. Hell: Super Mario Galaxy - Melty Molten Galaxy
  37. Martian Madness: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Mousou 4tune(Instrumental)
  38. Moon Lord: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Encounter of Destiny
  39. Goblin Army: Xenoblade Chronicles - You Will Know Our Names
  40. Sandstorm: Well, don't ask me, you know what that will be XD, and yet again, credits to Xter7856 ;)
  41. Old One's Army (Dungeon Defender's II Event): Hyperdimension Neptunia - Soul of Fight

Obviously, you can tell my favorite anime/game is Hyperdimension Neptunia series by the fact that there are 18 of them, out of 41, come from this series ;).
The download? Here(NEW):
If you have any suggestions for my mucked up ones(they really do in my opinion), send a reply to me.

Last edited:
amazing dude.. gonna try it..

btw im working on Custom Wavebank too.. can you tell me the length of your Custom Wavebank?

i mean how long the music for Overworld day in your wavebank?

amazing dude.. gonna try it..

btw im working on Custom Wavebank too.. can you tell me the length of your Custom Wavebank?

i mean how long the music for Overworld day in your wavebank?

Well, go to YouTube and search those songs, because the length is the same as the original.

Tracks 4 and 38 goes for 10 min

Say Ricky have you ever heard of Hyperdimension Neptunia series?

yup.. once when the Anime Trend is getting hype :D so far i remember, its one of those great anime series that has amazing graphic style..

and i heard there is a game with the same name too..

yup.. once when the Anime Trend is getting hype :D so far i remember, its one of those great anime series that has amazing graphic style..

and i heard there is a game with the same name too..

Yeah, it's like 6 years ago, when the first HDN game was released.
And now, we have a sick spin-off game...

yeah.. that time i was like "i have to find the game's Cracked first before i bought it" but then i abort it because of my computer's old age (the computer i use now is from 2007)

so HDN spin-off game again? released?

HDN MMORPG? oh man another schedule filling...

you know, i have lot of schedule gaming now, especially terraria and some MMORPG from Korea too..

I'd like to see a 100% Neptunia wavebank in the future. I'd do it if I played more games other than Megatagmension Blanc & Neptune vs zombies, so I got next to no experience in music taste related to the series.

Also according to the download link you supplied, it does nothing to link to the wavebank at all besides bringing it to the user's own page.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a 100% Neptunia wavebank in the future. I'd do it if I played more games other than Megatagmension Blanc & Neptune vs zombies, so I got next to no experience in music taste related to the series.

Also according to the download link you supplied, it does nothing to link to the wavebank at all besides bringing it to the user's own page.
Well someone one did it:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hyperdimension-nepraria-a-hdn-based-wavebank.59258/
btw i updated the link

Back
Top Bottom