Xbox One bone key...

carlk

Terrarian
I'm sure you've seen this topic before, but it's getting very frustrating trying to take on the dungeon guardian.

Would like to just get a bone key to solve my predicament, I can't beat the thing solo, or with the help of my young son. (Sorry little man, nothing personal).

Would anyone be willing to throw me a bone this weekend? It'd be greatly appreciated!!!

I have seen a strategy where you and another player both wear turtle armour. And if that does not work you will need a Ranged weapon (Fast over Furious) A beeline out of the dungeon, dodging skills, and a lot of patience.

I'm sure you've seen this topic before, but it's getting very frustrating trying to take on the dungeon guardian.

Would like to just get a bone key to solve my predicament, I can't beat the thing solo, or with the help of my young son. (Sorry little man, nothing personal).

Would anyone be willing to throw me a bone this weekend? It'd be greatly appreciated!!!

One thing to consider. The bone key is just a pet summoner, it's vanity. The whole point of it is proof that you defeated the Guardian. Wouldn't just getting one from someone cheapen it?
I have seen a strategy where you and another player both wear turtle armour. And if that does not work you will need a Ranged weapon (Fast over Furious) A beeline out of the dungeon, dodging skills, and a lot of patience.
Wearing a Black Belt will also improve chances of success with this method. :)

For me, it's the all pets achievement and to let my son use the pet. We've been trying to collect them all, and I want the gamerscore.

One thing to consider. The bone key is just a pet summoner, it's vanity. The whole point of it is proof that you defeated the Guardian. Wouldn't just getting one from someone cheapen it?

Wearing a Black Belt will also improve chances of success with this method. :)

You do have a point that it cheapens the challenge, I've just gotten frustrated trying lol. I want my son to be able to use the pet, cause he is 5 and gets a kick out of collecting them. We've been trying to get all boss drops and masks And have been working on Duke Fishron the past few times We've played.

Hi carlk! Take a look at how I placed the hoik-teeth (never mind the other stuff). It should be ok to mirror it if needed.
If you need further help please post a screenshot of what you have built so far.
Terraria.png

Back
Top Bottom