PS4 Artificial Biomes

EmanV

Terrarian
Does anyone have or know of a detailed artificial biome guide for the PS4?

i'm trying to make a desert biome and got the 1000 sand blocks down and cactus grows in it, but the background/music doesn't change.

My questions are:

1. Can there be different artificial Biomes above/below each other?

2. Can an artifitial overworld type biome (jungle/desert) be created in an underground layer?

3. How big should an artificial biome be to effectively spawn enemies in that biome?

4. If placed walls prevent mobs from spawning how can an underground jungle biome be successfully created and functional?

5. Which Biomes can be artificially created and how many of each biome type block needs to be placed?

6. Can artificial Biomes be successfully created and work successfully in the "Space" layer?

7. Does anyone have a list of blocks by biome type or is one available online somewhere that anyone knows of?

I know that's a lot of questions, but I'm so hooked into this game and I need some guidance in preparation for hard mode.

Thanks in advance!

All that is needed (for me) is a minimum of 50 on screen blocks of a biome type is needed to make a artificial one also make sure to check the official terraria gamepedia

Here's a guide as pointed out by @salad_den that's on Gamepedia

Artificial biomes

I personally make small biome containers about 4-5 blocks apart using 100+ blocks for that biome ( 1000 for desert )

Make sure the containers are big enough to hold the blocks and contain enough space to allow mobs to spawn

Thanks guys. I've gone through and created a jungle and desert biome.

Up next will be a mushroom biome.

I'm trying to square off everything in preparation for hard mode.

I'm rebuilding my Base with gray brick because I started off with stone and don't want to have to worry about random crimson spread.

Are there any other artificial Biomes you'd recommend creating?

At the ocean biome you could make a Crimson & Corruption artificial biome for Key farming / Key molds

Back
Top Bottom