Weapons & Equip New sets

Would you like to see this in terraria? And why do you think so?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KobzE71

Terrarian
I thought I should share some of my ideas 4 the game so here ya go! :D

Art of the equipment down below (sorry, but it was make on Microsoft paint)

Also, I have no ideas for how to obtain these items myself, I thought i’d Just leave it to you
And then I would put the idea here and give credit to the person I choose for the obtain part

Demon set:
Armour:
Increases defence
Increased melee damage
Increased melee speed
Increased melee critical strike chance
Increased movement speed
Enemies are more likely to target you
Set bonus: minor improvents to melee speed and movement speed when on low health (effect wares off when health is at a normal point)
Weapons:
Demon blood greatsword:
A powerful new sword that shoots out projectiles that can cause a new debuff: hellflame (a powerful fire debuff)
Demon blood lance: a non throwable spear that can go though walls and pierce through enemies (has a slight chance to cause defence decrease in its targets)
Demon blood flail: a flail that can go through walls, pierce through enemies, and has a long reach (great for picking off lots of enemies coming from one direction)
Demon blood dagger: a throwable knife that can inflict hellflame
Accessories:
Demon wings: allow flight
Demon soul: increases damage and critical chance in the sacrifice of defence

Apocalypse set:
Armour:
Increases defence
Increases ranged attack
Increases ranged critical hit chance
Increases ranged velocity
Increased ranged speed
Enemies are less likely to target you
Set bonus: when on low health release gas cloud that damages enemies (needs to have a cooldown before the effect can happen again)
Weapons:
Tactical bow: a bow that shoots five arrows and can zoom out a tiny bit
Tactical crossbow: a medium firing crossbow that shoots one fast flying arrow
And can zoom out a tiny bit
Anti material rifle: a pretty slow firing 50. BMG rifle but the bullets pierce enemies, has high damage, goes through walls, and inflict a debuff that decreases defence
Also it can zoom out just like the sniper rifle
Light machine gun: a fast firing gun that is inaccurate
Accessories:
Apocalypse jetpack:
Allows flight
Juggernaut jacket:
increased defence and increased resistance to ranged attacks in exchange for speed

Overlord set:
Armour:
Increases defence
Increased magic damage
Increased magic critical chance
Increased mana capacity
Decreased mana consumption
Enemies are less likely to target you
Set bonus: On low health, dark shadow creatures will appear from the character and start attacking enemies (Needs a cooldown like the apocalypse armour set bonus)
Weapons:
Overlord's staff: an evil looking staff that shoots one powerful projectile that explodes on impact
Book of dark flames: A magical book that summons 5 enemy homing lines of shadowflames that has a chance to cause shadowflame (an improved version of the shadowflame hex doll)
Energy revolver: a revolver that does a decent amount of magic damage but it costs no mana (useful for when you have 0 mana)
Gauntlet of destruction: a gauntlet that unleashes a red deathray (similar to the last prism but a bit stronger)
Accessories:
Overlord's platform: allows flight
Deck of cards: when low on health, a random buff will be added, along with a debuff. there are 4 buffs: magic power up, magic critical up, mana consumption down, and mana regeneration up. they also have debuff counterparts: magic power down, magic critical down, mana consumption up, and mana regeneration down.
Magic power up comes with magic critical down, magic critical up comes with mana consumption up, mana consumption down comes with mana regeneration down, and mana regeneration up comes with magic attack down. (Wow, that was a long explanation)

Spirit set:
Armour:
Increases defence
Increases summon damage
Increases minion knockback
Increases minion capacity
Increases sentry capacity
Enemies are less likely to target yo
Set bonus: On low health, unleash a gas that can decrease enemy attack power (Like the apocalypse and overlord armour set bonus, it needs a cooldown)
Weapons:
Staff of the dragon: summons a spirit dragon that's charges through enemies and shoots fireballs that have a chance to inflict the on fire debuff (and like the stardust dragon, it gets longer with each time it is summoned when you have a minion slot available)
Staff of the wolf: summons a spirit wolf that deals damage to the enemies on ground and walls (has a chance to cause bleeding)
Staff of the eagle: summons a spirit eagle that attack enemies on walls and air
Staff of the fairy: summons a spirit fairy that increases your overtime health regeneration (can stack with more spirit fairies)
Accessories:
Spirit bird wings: allows flight
Enchanted flute: Increases minion capacity but decreases defence

And that's it! hope you enjoy my idea! :)
Here's the artwork (again, sorry, but this was made on ms paint)
Terraria set ideas.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom