Blocks & Decoration Cosmetic Pixie Dust

Joop

Wall of Flesh
Man, it sure has been a while since I've posted. I come back with a simple idea, this idea is cosmetic pixie dust.
Pixie dust is given the tag of "Can be placed." and behaves like coins when you place them, expect, they're pixie dust.
An addition to this, if you have 6 pixie dust I think you just be able to make "Pixie Dust Sack" Which is straight forward, it's a sack of pixie dust. Kind of like the coin sacks you find sometimes, but they're cosmetic. They'll take up two blocks wide and one block tall of space.
That's all, just a little suggestion!
Good day.

index.php

(Sprite by @Huzbubber Tim)

Last edited:
Man, it sure has been a while since I've posted. I come back with a simple idea, this idea is cosmetic pixie dust.
Pixie dust is given the tag of "Can be placed." and behaves like coins when you place them, expect, they're pixie dust.
An addition to this, if you have 6 pixie dust I think you just be able to make "Pixie Dust Sack" Which is straight forward, it's a sack of pixie dust. Kind of like the coin sacks you find sometimes, but they're cosmetic. They'll take up two blocks wide and one block tall of space.
That's about it, I didn't make sprites because, well, I suck at it. This idea might be a bit random, but I dunno, maybe it could be useful sometimes.
Good day.
I like this idea! It definitely would open up a lot more possibilities for decoration. I support! (Also, I could make you some sprites if you want.)

Back
Top Bottom