Resolved [PS Vita] What's the best mage loadout?

Darrel_the_whale

Steampunker
I've been playing a lot of mage class lately on my PS Vita, and I would love to know what you guys think the best mage loadout is! :D

This is my current loadout -
Armor - Full Spectre with hood.

Accessories - I'm using Arcane Ghost Wings, Angry Destroyer Emblem, Menacing Avenger Emblem, Angry Sorcerer Emblem, and the Angry Star Veil.

Weapons - For my main Weapons I'm using, Godly Magnet Sphere, Masterful Shadowbeam Staff, And the Nasty Inferno Fork.

I'm looking for suggestions that you think could be better than my current loadout, thx! :D

PvP or not, try to get a Leaf Blower. I was going to say a Razorpine, but that's not introduced to the Vita quite yet. The Leaf Blower is rapid-fire, and every time you hit something you heal, which is great for survivability. Try to get a Mana Flower, and a load of Mana Potions, as the Mana Flower will both reduce Mana usage and automatically uses potions, so you can keep going for days.

PvP or not, try to get a Leaf Blower. I was going to say a Razorpine, but that's not introduced to the Vita quite yet. The Leaf Blower is rapid-fire, and every time you hit something you heal, which is great for survivability. Try to get a Mana Flower, and a load of Mana Potions, as the Mana Flower will both reduce Mana usage and automatically uses potions, so you can keep going for days.
I have a leaf blower, I just didn't know how useful it was, I also ALWAYS carry a ton of Greater Healing Potions. Thx for the suggestion though! :D

I use an Adept Magic Dagger, because of it's high damage and low mana cost. I also use Furious Cursed Flames

Cursed flames has about the same dps as flower of fire, I do not reccomend. You should get rainbow gun,golden shower, and nimbus rod. Golden shower for lowering defense of enemy, every once in a while cast a rainbow and 2 nimbus clouds. This and what you have is what i use on xbox360. Also reforge all accesories to menacing/lucky or warding if you die alot

Doesn't matter how late in the game you are, waterbolt can always be handy to rape a closed room of 10000000 baddies and os one of the onky spells that can do it efficiently tbh. Shadowbeam got nerfed and now isn't that great :/ Before then it was probably the best weapon due to insane piercing damage. Now the piercing damage declines with each pierce. R.I.P shadowbeam. But yeah waterbolt is really good but if you are contempt at using damage over utility then I would suggest you to the crystal storm spell. Acts like waterbolt except it't much faster firing and does more damage.

My caster is:
Spectre Armor (Hood while I need healing, most of time Mask)

Accessories:
Lucky Tattered Fairy Wings
Lucky Destroyer Emblem
Lucky Sorcerer Emblem
Lucky Celestial Emblem
Lucky Frostspark Boots (Lucky Celestial Stone while making a Pumpkin Moon or Frost Moon)

Weapons:
Mystical Razorpine
Mystical Golden Shower
Mystical Blizzard Staff
Demonic Nimbus Rod

I feel as though if you're going to be replacing an accessory for something you would probably be better off using Mana Cuffs (I don't think Celestial Cuffs are in Vita yet). Auto-Potion isn't really necessary IMO cause all you have to do is press the mana potion button. Plus you get bonus mana every time you get hit (which will happen) to be able to deal more damage and heal up what you lost. Combined with the Star Veil, you just never seem to run out of HP or Mana.

My layout for battles is Mana Cuffs, Star Veil, Destroyer Emblem, Sorcerer Emblem, and some kind of flight (I switch between Shroomite Board and Spooky Wings).

Back
Top Bottom