Console Will the console get the dungeon defenders two crossover event (old ones army)?

Soon enough, Pipeworks will bring all the content from the PC version for the console players to enjoy. Please note this may happen in increments and "soon" maybe be a time frame you find with discontent. Rest assured, Pipeworks will bring you the update you yearn, just give them some time. :)

i do hope the term soon refers to maybe a few months cuz we havent recieved anything yet since 2018 afaik

also still waitin for a few fixes like actually bein able to import old worlds or to zoom in all the way and go anywhere without being offscreen and maybe ya know 1.3.1 thats what i want to see if anything i can hope

i do hope the term soon refers to maybe a few months cuz we havent recieved anything yet since 2018 afaik

also still waitin for a few fixes like actually bein able to import old worlds or to zoom in all the way and go anywhere without being offscreen and maybe ya know 1.3.1 thats what i want to see if anything i can hope

I heard that they were going to come out with stuff like sensors and other things for xbox 1

So this is why I didn't find that unconscius man, I tried to find him from all my worlds many hours lol

also still waitin for a few fixes like actually bein able to import old worlds...

You can do this, it's just a giant pain.
To import a world from 360 to xbone, your world you're transferring CANNOT have the following:

Signs w/ text
Tomestones/Graves/etc. w/ text
Chests with names

Sucks, but it works. Had an awesome 360 map and had to move everything to another map with my unfinished castle. It was worth it though, never have to farm again. Now I just have a cluttered warehouse that is constantly blocking me from placing any more chests. Fun.

Back
Top Bottom