NPCs & Enemies Moo.

I can't for the life of my understand why someone would build a farm or pasture away from home
Likewise. Best to keep the cows near npc's anyway, or they'll be constantly massacred by angry mobs. (Which will be quite a challenge anyway during certain events.)

Reminds me of don't starve when you take meat and make beef jerky . I likes beefs and jerkz so u got my support , nice thinking!

Cause you know I've always wanted a little grass in my pie.

OT: Salt should be found in the ocean floor for hopefully obvious reasons.

I love the idea of having a new passive mob out and about in the world. should probably restrict them to Forest biomes though. Some balancing needs to occur on some items but other than that, love it!

Cause you know I've always wanted a little grass in my pie.

OT: Salt should be found in the ocean floor for hopefully obvious reasons.
There is more then one way to harvest salt. Getting it from the ocean involves taking the ocean water, letting it evaporate, and harvesting the salt that is left behind. It would be hard to gather it from the ocean floor. Rock salt is mined from caves and would likely be the way to go with this game.

I haven't read all the pages here so I don't know if it's already been suggested, but perhaps consider adding other animals? I'd expand more but I'm in class at the moment.

Support.

Also...
user gets BEARD! buff, which gives them a beard. cosmetic only
Does this include female characters?

I think it'd be great if there was a "Potion of Beef" (gross) that you could throw like a love/stink potion to give NPCs and other players the BEARD! buff.

Back
Top Bottom