PS4 Rich mahogany unobtainable

rocco.

Terrarian
Hi to everyone, i have a problem to find rich mahogany... i created 10 worlds and destroyed all the block jungle i have find, but i don't find it! I need this wood for unlock the trophy of all the armor obtained. Can you help me? Thx.

I don't know why you can't find it, cutting down a tree in the jungle should simply drop rich mahogany. Jungles generate on all versions, so it's not hard to find.

I have planted acorns on the surface, but growth normal mahogany. I planted manhy acorns in the underground, but they don't growth. In generally, i do not find any tree already growth in the world. Can u give me a seed with the tree of rich mahogany? Thx to everyone for the help!

I have planted acorns on the surface, but growth normal mahogany. I planted manhy acorns in the underground, but they don't growth. In generally, i do not find any tree already growth in the world. Can u give me a seed with the tree of rich mahogany? Thx to everyone for
You might need to explain this a bit more @rocco.

That said, if you plant acorns on jungle grass, it'll turn into a rich mahogany tree when it grows.
In the underground? The acorn don't growth: i tryed 10 block space in the ground and 30-50 in vertical

I don't know why you can't find it, cutting down a tree in the jungle should simply drop rich mahogany. Jungles generate on all versions, so it's not hard to find.
Yes, i do. But i tryed many world... can you give me a seed with sure drop of rich mahogany? Thx.

I have planted acorns on the surface, but growth normal mahogany. I planted manhy acorns in the underground, but they don't growth. In generally, i do not find any tree already growth in the world. Can u give me a seed with the tree of rich mahogany? Thx to everyone for the help!
There’s no “normal mahogany” there’s only one type of mahogany in Terraria; rich mahogany. There’s seems to be a misunderstanding, that “normal mahogany” is what you’re looking for. When you create a new world, just simply head to the jungle and mine wood.

Hi to everyone, i have a problem to find rich mahogany... i created 10 worlds and destroyed all the block jungle i have find, but i don't find it! I need this wood for unlock the trophy of all the armor obtained. Can you help me? Thx.
I think you need the rich mahogany wand, which I found in jungle + ivy chests

Back
Top Bottom