NPCs & Enemies What if Queen Slime dropped Pink Gel?

Impostor

The Axe
I love Pinky, but farming Pink Gel can be a hassle sometimes. The only real reliable way to get a ton is playing on Journey Mode, and not all players do so.

This just makes Queen Slime drop some, That's all. Maybe it could be expert exclusive even if people are concerned about scarcity, but what do you guys think?

Having a reliable source of Pink Gel would be great (for Peace Candles especially). Maybe instead of from Queen Slime directly, they could be dropped by her Bouncy Slimes?

Bouncy_Slime.gif

I love Pinky, but farming Pink Gel can be a hassle sometimes. The only real reliable way to get a ton is playing on Journey Mode, and not all players do so.

This just makes Queen Slime drop some, That's all. Maybe it could be expert exclusive even if people are concerned about scarcity, but what do you guys think?
Good idea i support this getting pink gel can be hard

Pink gel isnt hard to get honestly, one pinky drops a lot of pink gel anyway. I have like, 700 pink gel from what I remember, and I only have 1 pinky banner. 1 pinky banner amount of gels are already 700 pink gel in average.

Pink gel isnt hard to get honestly, one pinky drops a lot of pink gel anyway. I have like, 700 pink gel from what I remember, and I only have 1 pinky banner. 1 pinky banner amount of gels are already 700 pink gel in average.
I won't deny they drop a lot, but it's mostly about consistency. Even if it's way less than a Pinky, I'd be happy with a consistent way to get pink gel other than relying on rare spawns

Back
Top Bottom