Working as Designed Fought 10+ Pumpkin Moons and Over 50 Pumpkings, Never Obtained the Sword (Horseman's Blade)

Jacoit2332

Terrarian
I do not know if this is a glitch or just EXTREMELY TERRIBLE luck, but I would love it if someone could help me out. I play on Switch, have completed the game, and have grinded for literal days attempting to get this to make the Zenith (the only component I still need) but cannot get it.
I might try the CelebrationMK10 seed to see if the droprate is higher there.

Any suggestions are welcome, I will likely try them all. Thank you in advance.

Try to keep your focus on destroying as many Pumpkings as possible. The rate starts at 1.6% and increases steadily as waves increase. Your issue is sadly my issue - a streak of bad luck. Keep trying!

Not a bug.

Thanks for the report - this is likely going to come down to luck. That said, I’d ensure you’re hitting Wave 20 - pumpkings tend to spawn in large quantities during this time (albeit less so as of 1.4.4.9), which should make grinding out drops much faster.

I do not know if this is a glitch or just EXTREMELY TERRIBLE luck, but I would love it if someone could help me out. I play on Switch, have completed the game, and have grinded for literal days attempting to get this to make the Zenith (the only component I still need) but cannot get it.
I might try the CelebrationMK10 seed to see if the droprate is higher there.

Any suggestions are welcome, I will likely try them all. Thank you in advance.
THAT IS SAD

Back
Top Bottom