Coffee Mod Development Thread

MatGolden

Terrarian
Welcome to the Coffee Addict Mod Development Thread! ☕

In this mod, we are planning to introduce a wide range of coffee items, furniture pieces, and consumables to enhance your Terraria experience. From crafting your own cozy coffee corner to brewing potions with unique effects, there's something for every coffee lover out there! 💫

Here's a sneak peek of what's to come:Coffee Beans - Find your own coffee beans and craft them into different types of coffee drinks. 🌱☕Caffeine Boosts - Need a quick pick-me-up during those intense battles? This potion will keep you wide awake and alert! 💪 Coffee Bar Furniture Set - Decorate your house with a stylish coffee bar featuring tables, chairs, and a barista station. 🛋️

We would love to hear your ideas and suggestions for the mod! Comment below with your thoughts, whether it's a new coffee recipe, a furniture design, or a quirky coffee-related item. Let's brew up something amazing together! ✨

Let's make Terraria even more caffeinated and colorful! 🌟☕ Can't wait to see your creative contributions! 💬🎉

L

In this mod, we are planning to introduce a wide range of coffee items, furniture pieces, and consumables to enhance your Terraria experience. From crafting your own cozy coffee corner to brewing potions with unique effects, there's something for every coffee lover out there! 💫

Here's a sneak peek of what's to come:Coffee Beans - Find your own coffee beans and craft them into different types of coffee drinks. 🌱☕Caffeine Boosts - Need a quick pick-me-up during those intense battles? This potion will keep you wide awake and alert! 💪 Coffee Bar Furniture Set - Decorate your house with a stylish coffee bar featuring tables, chairs, and a barista station. 🛋️

We would love to hear your ideas and suggestions for the mod! Comment below with your thoughts, whether it's a new coffee recipe, a furniture design, or a quirky coffee-related item. Let's brew up something amazing together! ✨

Let's make Terraria even more caffeinated and colorful! 🌟☕ Can't wait to see your creative contributions! 💬🎉
i like this idea maby you can plant diferent coffey plants

Coffee but herbs and stuff would make amazing combinations

Sounds tasty, definetly will try this mod when it released
Also it would be great if you add Espresso Tonic
Can't wait for you to try it! Espresso Tonic sounds like a great addition. 🥃

i like this idea maby you can plant diferent coffey plants
Great suggestion! I planned to make coffee buyable but maybe you may find beans and plant your own coffee! ☕🌱

Coffee but herbs and stuff would make amazing combinations
Mixing coffee with herbs could lead to some delicious combos with different buffs, I took note! 🌿🍂

Can't wait for you to try it! Espresso Tonic sounds like a great addition. 🥃

Great suggestion! I planned to make coffee buyable but maybe you may find beans and plant your own coffee! ☕🌱

Mixing coffee with herbs could lead to some delicious combos with different buffs, I took note! 🌿🍂
Yep yo where would I collaborate on ideas in the messages or in a document

🌿☕✨ A Little Release is Getting Closer! ✨☕🌿

Thanks for the ideas! Herbs will definitely be a thing when it comes to certain coffee types... insert suspense... Espresso Tonic 🥃 and other mixes will be exotic tries you may find! Coffee plants are in process and Barister equipment will be considered. ☕🌱
No need for formalities here - just keep the comments coming. I'm here and reading every word you share. 💬🌟

Exciting news, fellow Terraria enthusiasts!

Imagine wandering through the lush forests of Terraria, only to stumble upon certain plants dropping precious coffee beans.
ArabicaBeans.png
(Maybe you see two different natural coffee beans...)

But the journey doesn't end there - oh no! With the help of a trusty grinder...
ManualCoffeeGrinder.png
(And more than one grinder will be available...)

You can transform these humble beans into a fine powder.
ArabicaMediumPowder.png
(Psst... Prepare different coffees with different coffee grinds...)

And with a little bit of magic...
MokaCoffeePot.png
(And... There will be at least 5 coffee machines...)

You can finally savor the delightful aroma of freshly brewed coffee in your very own mug.
MokaClassicCoffee.png

Just look!
Capture.png

So get ready to add a bit of warmth and comfort to your Terraria adventures. Stay tuned for more updates and be prepared to enjoy a little taste of coziness in the world of Terraria. ☕🌿💫

Last edited:
Little update! ☕

In the next picture you can see plants... different coffee grinds, coffee machines... Spices and coffee mugs and glasses!

Prepare for finding beans on your adventures, buying spices to your npcs, making your own machines and getting different buffs by drinking your own creations!

441856271_7305413026237413_331286561820237706_n.jpg

The mod release is so close!
I'll be reading your comments, share it if you can!

Little update! ☕

In the next picture you can see plants... different coffee grinds, coffee machines... Spices and coffee mugs and glasses!

Prepare for finding beans on your adventures, buying spices to your npcs, making your own machines and getting different buffs by drinking your own creations!

View attachment 468438

Could we get each cup in different sizes? (Ex:Large, medium, small)

Could we get each cup in different sizes? (Ex:Large, medium, small)
In fact, certain coffees come in different sizes or shapes, and so do their buffs, some buffs will be longer according to the size of the cup, the difficulty of the coffee and other factors! <3

I am not doing all the cup shapes for each coffee variation of each coffee machine, those would be like... 8 * 4 * 8 items (do the maths xD), and some items will have alternative recipes! then the scripting time would scale exponentially.

Little update! ☕

View attachment 468438

Yoo can’t wait send me the link to the steam page when it launches

this mod looks cool i wish i could replicate the terraria artstyle
:confused: I still feel I'm missing something respecting the visuals! It's hard to get the style, colours and sizes of someone else drawings, look here:

IMG-20240507-WA0002.jpg

As I promised, I'm adding some furniture stuff, but it's a hard work, I've been always better at scripting than drawing.

Yoo can’t wait send me the link to the steam page when it launches
💛
I'm very happy to see you waiting for the mod! I could have made a little release already, but I was kinda scared some updates may end ip breaking things in your worlds... So... I need just some more days 😊

To do list: two more coffee machines, at least four more drinks, four furniture items, adjust a pair of buffs, and revising some npc stuff...

:confused: I still feel I'm missing something respecting the visuals! It's hard to get the style, colours and sizes of someone else drawings, look here:

View attachment 468572
As I promised, I'm adding some furniture stuff, but it's a hard work, I've been always better at scripting than drawing.

💛
I'm very happy to see you waiting for the mod! I could have made a little release already, but I was kinda scared some updates may end ip breaking things in your worlds... So... I need just some more days 😊

To do list: two more coffee machines, at least four more drinks, four furniture items, adjust a pair of buffs, and revising some npc stuff...
Yooo nice

Looks pretty interesting!

...Some coffee machine sprites looks like have some mixels though...? that might be something to fix (but you might fixed that already)

otherwise, coffee made me think about that it's not only good in a cup, but used in the recipe of some sweets too. no idea if you're planning to add such too? either as food items, or even possibly some kind of alt slice of cake.

(also, I think, a certain NPC in my mod would be quite interested in coffee machines, and other stuff to add to a fancy restaurant or cozy café)

Looks pretty interesting!

...Some coffee machine sprites looks like have some mixels though...? that might be something to fix (but you might fixed that already)

otherwise, coffee made me think about that it's not only good in a cup, but used in the recipe of some sweets too. no idea if you're planning to add such too? either as food items, or even possibly some kind of alt slice of cake.

(also, I think, a certain NPC in my mod would be quite interested in coffee machines, and other stuff to add to a fancy restaurant or cozy café)
Nice to read your message! I've used Wacky NPCs for a while <3 And yeah expect some rare sprites, I am already respriting the most awful ones!

Regarding sweets 🍰🍫🍧🍬... Not gonna consider them by the moment., In fact... My "amount of items" goal got a little bit higher than expected.

And I'd love doing some crossover thing with your mod! Just write me in case you agree

Nice to read your message! I've used Wacky NPCs for a while <3 And yeah expect some rare sprites, I am already respriting the most awful ones!

Regarding sweets 🍰🍫🍧🍬... Not gonna consider them by the moment., In fact... My "amount of items" goal got a little bit higher than expected.

And I'd love doing some crossover thing with your mod! Just write me in case you agree
Oh, I'm glad if you say you like my mod~!

Ahaha, how many items you plan?

And sure, if you have some crossover ideas, I would love to hear them! (though I have no idea how crossover-content are coded...)
Would you like to discuss it here? In PM? Or elsewhere, like Discord?

To do list
Consumables32 (done)
Buffs15 (done)
Materials8 (done)
Plants2 (done)
Craft stations 10 (done)
Furniture/ building blocks7 (almost done)
Surprises... 6 (to do...)
And well... There are some tweaks I can not even quantify haha. And I am expanding my own limits along the development, as I consider it necessary

I write you a PM! 😊

Back
Top Bottom