PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not jump all over me for asking this but can we expect the update in the early morning hours like 1.2? I know we have an actual date and for that I am eternally grateful. I would just like to know if it is practical to stay up all night and into the morning hours wating for the update. Again, I do appreciate getting the actual date and I dont want it to seem like I want my cake and to be able to eat it too. Thank you.
So basically this.

Dunno. I may be getting a laptop soon so i will get it on there. But im going to be a noob XD
Well if you watch my new Let's Play--just kidding. Watch Yrimir, Pedguin, ChippyGames or PythonGB if you want to get better when you start playing for real. lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1435343340,1435343286][/DOUBLEPOST]
anyone noticed in the artwork, that each armor represents a planet ?
Yes... Very suspicuiouslyness.

Than
Well if you watch my new Let's Play--just kidding. Watch Yrimir, Pedguin, ChippyGames or PythonGB if you want to get better when you start playing for real. lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1435343340,1435343286][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes... Very suspicuiouslyness.
Thanks! I just saw the new forum about the updates on mobile! :passionate:

I hope going to be a S.D.M.G and Steampunk wings. You can get from an inventory editor.
They will be obtainable in this update, that much was confirmed.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435344131,1435343773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just doing a little research, I compared the new hallowed background spoiler from cenx with the marble section of the trailer. They are definitely different. I am concluding that at least 1 of a few things is true.

1. Purposed as alternatives to Hallowed/corruption are the Marble/Graphite respectively.
2. Based off of the design of the caverns (and a hunch) I believe it is possible that the Marble/Graphite are on different planets. (Planets being different from worlds. I am implying kind of a starboundish like feature but not as complex or fleshed-out.)
3. I'm entirely wrong about everything and thus deemed an idiot.

EDIT

Also while watching the Marble/Hagrid section of the trailer, I realized that alongside the white snow-looking blocks is dirt with skulls or something in it. This has a very different texture from normal dirt which supports the other planetary idea.

+In the goblin army shot, there is a golden bunny. (I might as well make a full trailer analysis instead of trying to cram everything in this one post)
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...f-in-new-1-3-trailer.20323/page-4#post-563731
Here you go! If you want a place to post all your discoveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom