Terraria Community Forums

FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I don't know how it works, but this society has created a bunch of entitled pricks that get insulted by absolutely anything.

Second point being: If you're offended by the English flag, why the :red: do you live in this country? It's like how I hear in America, less people do tributes because they're scared of offending someone.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Wait, since when is this arising?
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
It's not a large problem, but I've seen it crop up many times. More in America than here.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
One would think that it's because of all the different nationalities, immigrants and whatnot. But then, have they even been to another country properly?

In the UAE, on National Day (2nd December I believe), absolutely everyone parties hard. All of the religions and cultures. Flags galore, lights everywhere. You'd probably get arrested if you told someone to tear their flag down over there.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Stuff like not saying the Pledge of Allegiance because it's against one's beliefs right? Hm. I haven't seen it pop up in Pennsylvania, hopefully it stays that way.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I don't really care for taking praise for the country I live in. Does that make me a hypocrite? No, because not caring is not the same as shouting to the moon with their complaints. I'll let people have their praise because it makes a lot of people spiritful and prideful; that's something really harsh to take away just because someone doesn't have the capacity to ignore it.
Chazm
Chazm
That's because to a stereotypical American they think we are part of the US.
(inb4 51st state jokes)
W1K
W1K
But hey there's an american flag on the moon and its not like america did all the job.
Chazm
Chazm
*cough*
The flag submitted itself and now it's whited out
W1K
W1K
Even America's flag can't take their nationalist bull:red:s anymore.
Back
Top Bottom