Terraria Community Forums

Jill
Jill
The 'good folks' at Edexcel decided to implement things that aren't taught as part of the specification... and things that require understanding of formulae only learnt as part of Core 4, which is what you do next year. Testing us on things that are not even within their specification is obviously fair and just. I thank them kindly for it.

Perhaps if enough of us bay for their blood then something will happen.
Alabaster
Alabaster
whut? So you get stuff in the test you haven't EVEN LEARNT?
wow. Our papers are :red:, we have to look through the papers to make sure the answers are not wrong in my maths class (I'm 14, so Yr 9. Also British).
Jill
Jill
Hi Hawkie. Yeah, I know you're a Brit like me. Maths will be turned up to 11 by the time you do it, thanks to Fat Git Gove's hateful IGCSE plot being in action already. It seems A-Levels will be going the same way. I'll pray for you, man.

Here's a poll of student responses to the exam thus far:

sogNQWD.png
Jill
Jill
It's a pretty resounding response.
Alabaster
Alabaster
That's Gove for ya. Did he ever sit those tests? Or see how :red:ing hard they are?
Jill
Jill
Well, I'm no fan of Ed Balls (despite being a card-carrying Labour Party member, lol), but he did drag in a load of 'easy' GCSE past papers to the House of Commons one day and ask Gove some of the simpler questions off them.

He performed very poorly.
Back
Top Bottom