Terraria Community Forums

FlakMaster
FlakMaster
On a large world, though.

On a small, I would have needed more aggressive tactics such as Molten Fury+Holy Arrows or Demon Scythe.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Hax0r.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Well, as they all like to say, changing stats doesn't necessarily make an enemy harder.

It does emphasise endurance, though, especially on WoF's last speedy stage. Good thing my trigger finger is a vet.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
WoF is one of those cases in which giving it more health may make it impossible to beat, even if you never get hit by its attacks.

Timed bosses, please.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
Skeletron/Skeletron Prime share that trait too. Unless you save and quit, which I believe doing so against WoF doesn't work to your favour.

I'm still pondering how to kill Skeletron Prime with 102k health. Oh, and double defence too, I forgot about that. That will make using the Megashark with Crystal bullets real hard against it.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Skeletron/Prime become basically a Dungeon Guardian when the sun rises. Just have your fancy tricks ready, and they can still be killed - in ten or twenty minutes more.

I was once fighting "Dungeon Guardian Prime" with my gf for fun, took too much to beat it, and the Twins decided to auto-spawn and join the party. So many deaths.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I really don't have the patience to face Dungeon Guardian Prime :p

I'll find some way. Maxing damage with Uzi (higher base than Megashark) + Crystal Bullets + Golden Shower to drop defence.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
By the way, to add a bit of context: I'm doing a play-through where every mob had 5x the health and 2x the defence. With @W1K 's mod, credit's given where credit's due.
Back
Top Bottom