Terraria Community Forums

Arkhayla
Arkhayla
most glorious bug eh? Give me a few days for this one? I need to dig through the issues I have found so far. Then, I need to get an okay to share it. Once I have that okay I'll put something up on my profile :)
Devalaous
Devalaous
Even then it'll probably only appear post 1.3
Arkhayla
Arkhayla
A new multi-part comment is approaching!
Arkhayla
Arkhayla
@Deva That's not fair: I would hope the most glorious bug has been found. While I do agree the idea of catching every single bug is a myth and only unicorns know true perfection, the process of QA does have it's merits.

I mean, there are a few bugs reported which could have easily slipped in to the release due to their complexity and rarity.
Arkhayla
Arkhayla
Our testing team this time around is very detailed, meticulous, and thorough (plus, every single one of them is a blast to have around! HUGE thanks to all our beta testers... (don't like this comment if you are not known to be a tester) ... )

I truly think the most glorious bug has already been found, even if it's not the hardest to find.
Arkhayla
Arkhayla
This is also in the eye of the beholder, by glorious, do you mean hardest bug to track down? or do you mean the coolest bug ever encountered?

How about, just give me the time to find what I consider the most glorious bug so far and get approval to share it :)
Back
Top Bottom