Cloud
Cloud
You should, shame on you..
Z
Zwift
Nah dont feel guilty bruh.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Because 87 is the number of repetitive, bland sequels that will come out in the next two years?

ZING!
Z
Zwift
Wow
TheEnchantedVillager
TheEnchantedVillager
Kyouko, theres is only one more game, but its going to be better (Made in a timespan of more then 3 months) So no it wont be bland and it will be the last.
Z
Zwift
Bad move Villager.
MiltVala
MiltVala
Now ya see here, Kyouko here most likely doesn't care, and that's the important part that you should take into consideration.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
That's what that guy said about the last two games.

And unless it changes its whole gameplay to not be a "sit and wait to be scared by things you know are coming so it won't scare you" game, then yes, it will be bland and boring.

Anyhow, if it really is the last, then I'll have to give the guy a standing ovation for stopping.
Z
Zwift
Lol
TheEnchantedVillager
TheEnchantedVillager
What nobody gets is the comment on the top is A JOKE
TheEnchantedVillager
TheEnchantedVillager
*Inside Joke
Z
Zwift
I do but most people here dont like FNAF
TheEnchantedVillager
TheEnchantedVillager
I think its rude cuz these games are only made by one man, and he never even played them. :/ sigh...
Z
Zwift
Everyone hates on FNAF just cuz there was 3 games made in less than a year.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
A lack of foresight on how many men it takes to create a decent game does not excuse the lackluster results. In fact, it makes it look worse.
TheEnchantedVillager
TheEnchantedVillager
Oh *sigh*. I dont think anyone except Zwift gets it. END OF CONVERSATION!
Z
Zwift
I keep it real son.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
FNaF stuff aside, seeing as Cenx has moderation power(assuming from staff list), she can see any edits made on the status, not excluding a deletion.

Well, that's purely a guess.
Back
Top Bottom