Terraria Community Forums

Sargon
Sargon
How about flesh blocks? You can craft them from crimstone blocks with a meat grinder. Unfortunately, they are crimson and hardmode only.
Catz
Catz
They look red on the map. What about tin ores or yellow stucco?
Sargon
Sargon
I tested some materials and must say that the answer depends on skin color. If you want a "white" skin color, then I'd say that yellow stucco is a good choice. However, I didn't like tin ores when I tested them.
Catz
Catz
Ever play league of legends (pc)? It's Leblanc that I'm trying to figure out her skin color...
Sargon
Sargon
Never played it but now that I have a picture of her skin color, perhaps I can suggest something better after I have tried more materials.
Sargon
Sargon
You may have made your decision but I write nevertheless. Leblanc has a pale skin color in some of the images I found. Then I noticed that at least pearlstone bricks are very pale. Still, I'm afraid they might be too whitish for your purpose.
Catz
Catz
I just started setting up the color palette for this next art. I forgot about the pearlstone bricks... I think that's the match for her skintone. THANKS!! I'm still actuating the previous artwork...
OFF
OFF
Block_Reference.png
here you can see all the blocks. hope it helps
Catz
Catz
That's a lot better palette. Thanks! Which one is skin colored in your opinion?
Catz
Catz
Leblanc has pale, sickly skin
Back
Top Bottom