• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Victoic
Victoic
Hey, thank you! :)
Do you have a entry in the contest?
suu
suu
Nup. Not talented enough for that. c:
Victoic
Victoic
Oh, come one. You should give it a try, it is just fun to imagine something and try to build it into the game.
Victoic
Victoic
Come on* :s
suu
suu
Nah, not enough time.

ish a very busy burd. :v
Victoic
Victoic
lol k
suu
suu
So how long did it take to make that? :eek:
Victoic
Victoic
I don't know :s 6-7 days, maybe...
In the time between college and playing other games.
suu
suu
You go to College, huh?

What do you study?
Victoic
Victoic
I don't how would my course be called in english speaking countries, but i guess is something like "Informational Systems".
suu
suu
What's that about? o3o
Victoic
Victoic
Mostly computer science(Developing, Requirement Analysis, stuff like that) but a little mixed with administration.
Mainly forms systems analysts, but that's not where i want to go. I want to work in the game development industry.
suu
suu
Got a favourite game? :eek:
Top Bottom