Terraria Community Forums

Zinnia
Zinnia
Yah I think someone once said my safari had farfetch'd and hoothoot... and I forget what else
Zinnia
Zinnia
yours is ground type I think... unless I got another person with the same name...? I had to find
the train to Kiloude place to safari because I don't got any Fly pokemons.
Everybody
Everybody
I'm Ground? And yes, you have Farfetch'd and Hoothoot. Nothing else according to me.
Zinnia
Zinnia
we both have to be online on the PSS at same time at least once to get access to our 3rd pokemons
Zinnia
Zinnia
so far I got wooper and camerupt in your safari too
Zinnia
Zinnia
also I had to delete someone to add you... I didn't even realize I was popular enough to hit max friends... I'm not even sure where they all came from :/ Though the friend cap is kinda low I think...
Everybody
Everybody
Can you trade me a camerupt?
Zinnia
Zinnia
I can try to catch one but all I got on me are lv 100 Butterfly themed mons I use in online battles... might get lucky if I sleep powder something though
Everybody
Everybody
*Ahem* LAWL! Want me to catch you anything?
Zinnia
Zinnia
naw I got everything I need
Zinnia
Zinnia
most my stuff is safely stored in pokebank though
Zinnia
Zinnia
such luck, caught a camerupt on the first ball I threw at a full health one. It was a critical capture too
Everybody
Everybody
Actually, can I trade you some other things too? Like a Haunter so I can get Gengar?
Everybody
Everybody
Trade back, right?
Zinnia
Zinnia
sure, I want my thingies back though
Zinnia
Zinnia
Megumi is my favourite Meganium
Everybody
Everybody
Yes Ma'am!
Everybody
Everybody
You don't happen to have a spare... Machoke, Kadabra, or anything that needs trading?
Zinnia
Zinnia
idk most everything is in pokebank at the moment I think
Zinnia
Zinnia
i just have mostly 2 1/2 battle teams on me from the last time someone wanted to battle
Back
Top Bottom