Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I would not say that based on the number of users I have seen using dragons as avatars.
K
Krasunir
SHIA SURPRISE
TheScienceNerd
TheScienceNerd
Dragons are so cool, my fursona is a dragon! Or would that be
scalesona...
K
Krasunir
Some people call dragon/lizard furries "scalies", which makes sense. Because scales.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Meh, either or works. Funnily enough, I watch someone whose fursona is a dragon and he too lives in Texas. What are the odds?
K
Krasunir
I do have a piece of art of the head of my actual dragon form (not this one, this is anthro version I guess) thanks to a friend, but I don't know whether I should use it. I haven't asked them and I don't know whether people prefer this over the one I'm talking about.
TheScienceNerd
TheScienceNerd
Yes. What ARE the odds..TO THE CALCULATOR-MOBILE!
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
@[167:mad:Krasunir], "Scalie" is a term for a sub-community within the Furry community that are fans of reptilian anthropomorphic animals. Not the term for having a reptilian persona.
TheScienceNerd
TheScienceNerd
If you go on the anthro club social forum, on the fursonas thread, you might see my and my freind's fursonas. My friends are FURRIES!
K
Krasunir
Oh, herpderp. I can just have a link. I'm going to make a status update, after I ask said friend...

@[8130:mad:Shadow_Mantis] Same thing, is it not?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
It is really just more specific really. A Furry might like both while a Scalie prefers more reptilian anthro creatures.
K
Krasunir
Fair enough.
TheScienceNerd
TheScienceNerd
No wonder I prefer drawing dragons and dinosaurs...WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Thinking on it, I think Scalie also can include anything that has scales... like fish. Not certain on what else.
Back
Top Bottom