Terraria Community Forums

zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Even the developers are not safe from RNG!
Shaedric
Shaedric
Hope you had a great honeymoon! (Typos are always the best.)
23152435wefewf4534123
23152435wefewf4534123
GRvWOry.png
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Did I just reply to Cenxes status update??
By the gods, what have I done?!
julnatcae
julnatcae
Cenx
Cenx
The grind of finishing this update. Lots to do still. :p
king40606
king40606
Bugfixing confirmed feature in 1.3
Eli10293
Eli10293
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
will it go faster if we feed you likes?
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Does "Lots to do still" include adding a Ness vanity? If not, have you already added one? If not, please add one. You can't have Yo Yos without a Ness vanity!
Eli10293
Eli10293
That would involve getting permission from the creators of Mother to use that just like how @Redigit had to ask Notch to use the Creeper costume in Terraria
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Did they have to get permission for the Link and Mario outfits as well? Because if they did, they're probably allowed to use other Nintendo outfits as well :p
Eli10293
Eli10293
No but they changed it in the console to avoid copyright issues or whatever
Cenx
Cenx
Listening to Pantera seems to be helping. Helps my anger while playing expert. ;)
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
It's a hat, something people use daily.
And if someone sues you because of a hat they are as dumb as Zenimax because they tried to sue Mojang for creating a game called 'Scrolls'
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
But, I have a more important question, that I've seen asked a lot but not really answered.

Will Terraria be any harder to run when 1.3 comes? I really hope not.
Eli10293
Cenx
Cenx
It should be easier to run. A lot of optimizations have been made.
Eli10293
Eli10293
I was almost 100% sure that ANTI optimizations were made by @Redigit so that he could add DLC that makes Terraria run faster
Lelouch vi Britannia
Lelouch vi Britannia
I also got a two questions for you Cenx: 1. Will there be beta videos of 1.3? Because there was a LP of 1.2 before it was released (iDunco made the LP) 2. When will the Changelog be released? After or before the update?
Thanks in advance for your answer! =)
Back
Top Bottom