Red H2O
Yes. This is necessary for my enjoyment. <3
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
*grabs 1000 cups of coffee*
Hope this will be enough
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
So wait, I always get confused with time zones. EST is the east coast, and I'm at MST, which I think is always two hours behind EST, so I'm getting it at around 11 am?
Pixel
Pixel
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
gonna have it at 12 pm, yey :D
MahBucket
MahBucket
10 AM my time ogod how does one get up that early?
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Alarm clock :p
MahBucket
MahBucket
And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. Starting production now so I have plenty when it is time.
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
I usually wake up at around 7-9 am. If my older brother's not on the computer, I hop onto TCF. But on Tuesday, I'll also have 1.3 to play when it comes! I wonder how long it'll take to download though...
Smug Plant
Smug Plant
1pm?

Alright, i'll be there with a few hax and 1337 cups of coffee

its going to be a long day on the 30th
Wolverale12
Wolverale12
Yeahhh gonna have the update at 10!!! :D
rubeszilla
rubeszilla
Around 5am 1st July for those of us in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Southeast Asia, China...
Sugars
Sugars
I guess my lack of half my summer vacation is a good thing. It'll be afternoon when I get home. >:D
Bea
Bea
YAY! now i don't have to wake up early to play it first :)
TheG434
TheG434
I'm in the EST timezone! Me and my friends are gonna be all over this this update.
Livida
Livida
Time to sleep all day, ;-; I need my eyes ready for them to just look at the screen all day (Like I don't do that everyday, Ba da tshhhh)
Bucket
Bucket
This is right at noon for me. I'm so glad I don't have to pull an all-nighter. :D
Silvah
Silvah
That's 3AM AEST T.T looks like there is some sleep adjustment in the future.
Mr. Melon
Mr. Melon
I'm not good with timezones... I go by Mountain Time, when does it come out then?
Back
Top Bottom