Terraria Community Forums

ECC
ECC
I have to add to this. I am in normal mode, however I don't expect any real change in difficulty unless he moves faster. I sit outside his death beam range and tap up and down while unleashing a waver at him(like an upgrade to terra blade). Once I get to the world edge I teleport to spawn then repeat the process. The fight is taking much longer then it should due to me being unable to know if I actually hit, but...
ECC
ECC
... overall is easy. I don't need to heal much if at all... Someone please tell me they put all the love into the expert mode fight.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Everything is easy with enough preparation - but I'd expect teleporting back to spawn to give you a nice debuff in a future update, since it makes the fight too easy.
ECC
ECC
Even so I can simply fly under him or use the chaos staff thing to teleport back to 'just out of range' and repeat the process, with only slightly more necessary skill. Oh, and I just finished that fight. I went to check his HP and he... died. My first fight against him too :/
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
All fights are easy with cheese - I'm farming him without wings, simply by using a flattened world and camplanterns placed so their buff never wears off.

He drops several things, and the "we're trying to tune down on RNG" talk from the devs seems to be cake. That's why farming him became a thing for me.
Back
Top Bottom