• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

jpeg
jpeg
and like 200 items are banners. i was looking a little more forward to blocks and at least 3-4 new bosses. but i guess those 2 or whatever are alright.
GrumpyMonk
GrumpyMonk
Personally, I haven't encountered any new furniture in 1.3 (apart from marble, but that came with a biome and new enemies). What about the new game mode, bosses, events, enemies, weapons, armours...
jpeg
jpeg
Marble is alright. I'm making a bridge with it. but other things like granite and other blocks don't look very appealing to me.
Cloud
Cloud
So there's this new event called Martian Madness, I was all hyped until I found out that the mobs only drop martian conduit plating which is used to craft furniture. Aside from the boss the event is based on furniture, lol.
Top Bottom