Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
What I saw changing: The "mirror back to nurse" trick for the final boss got shank'd.

May have some multiplayer lag fixes, too.
VaeVictis
VaeVictis
I think I've not got there yet but I know the final boss dude didn't despawn so people was constantly heading back to heal and stuff...I left my expert run on hold, for other things to do, another change strange plants's spawn rules were changed, so people who play in small world will actually FIND some!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
They've disabled the mirror during the fight, so if you need healing, you're thoroughly and completely screwed you'll have to go to the Nurse while a giant abomination from the most twisted corners of the human mind keeps shooting lasers at you. And if he has his minions out already, they'll brutally murder the nurse and any other NPC nearby with extreme prejudice.
VaeVictis
VaeVictis
It wouldn't be a decent final boss if it kindly allows you to go back to the hospital, heal yourself, flirt with the nurse store items in chests, pick some potions and ammo,while it waits for you....on the other side, I knew there will be some kind of update to bosses that I've not defeated yet
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Well, it doesn't stand still, but since it's a sort of slow boss, if you led him to one ocean and mirrored back, you had more than enough time to heal, pick up more ammo, and be ready when it crawled back to the middle of the map.
VaeVictis
VaeVictis
unless, you made your houses in the other ocean :D
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Didn't you hear: The center of the map is the only possible place to build a base!
Back
Top Bottom