Terraria Community Forums

ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Because it was extremely powerful compared with the other weapons of its tier
NotaVoltorb
NotaVoltorb
But now it's arguably weaker than the Tsunami, and Phantasm is true end game. I didn't have much time with it in my hands, so I guess I can't complain too much, but it sure was good for the couple of hours I got to use it before the nerf.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Who said Duke Fishron's weapons aren't 'true' endgame? Flairon has also insane DPS
NotaVoltorb
NotaVoltorb
The only weapon I saw from Fishron that truly stuck out was Flairon. I changed my class just to use it. Also, with the addition of the new content and an actual end of Terraria, I would expect the final weapons to be the best of the best. Of course, this is all opinion.
Silverlancer
Silverlancer
Because the developers hate us, and we don't make our mothers happy, AND OH GOD GIVE ME MY BOW BACK! :dryadsad: Phantasm whyyyyyyyyyyY! What did it ever do to deserve this mistreatment...?
Baconfry
Baconfry
EoJmwPx.png
Silverlancer
Silverlancer
Wait? IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE SLIGHTLY? THEY BUTCHERED IT! *gasp*
NotaVoltorb
NotaVoltorb
If you can't kill Cthulu in under 2.5 seconds than it is a horrendous nerf ;-;
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
That's spazmatism...But i havn't used the bow since the update.....so i din't knew about it's nerf
Silverlancer
Silverlancer
You can take my vampire knives.....
You may take my lifesteal spectre hood...

BUT YOU MAY NOT TAKE MY PHANTASM!
;-; hold me I can't take the feelings, and i'm quitting terraria 5ever!
NotaVoltorb
NotaVoltorb
Oh wow, I did not pay attention ;-;
Silverlancer
Silverlancer
You didn't see the green iris? You also didn't see the muscle strand connecting them? woooooooow, and I thought I was blind(says the guy who didn't point it out either)
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Suprisingly, Spazmatism has lesser defence than EoC in their first form......

This is horrible...
Back
Top Bottom