Terraria Community Forums

Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
this video gave me cancer
i love it
Flameofice
Flameofice
I love how he starts raging literally 15 seconds into the review, and starts screaming at the top of his lungs five seconds after that once he sees the pickaxe.

Alongside his masterful use of racial slurs. Literally just throws ":red2:" into a jargon of other cuss words.
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
i suggest you edit out the bad thing right there, but his reaction to the pickaxe is what made my day
Shaedric
Shaedric
The amount of stupidity is so high. I hate people like this. They see something similar to a game of theirs, then make a "review" of it only for it to be them screaming. "OH THIS :red: IS TOTALLY A RIPOFF OF THIS GAME! GLAD I DIDN'T ACTUALLY BUY IT!" also he seems to be smart enough to research, but he probably didn't care.
Shaedric
Shaedric
Everything he says is satire. Some one in the comments posted a link to one of Notch's tweet in which he says if Terraria was his competition, he would be proud of it being his competition. I'm sorry if this sounded like it was rude.
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
you realize this was a troll video right
Flameofice
Flameofice
No, I'm pretty sure he's genuinely this stupid. Look at the rest of his channel; it's all stuff about FN@F, god-awful Minecraft animations, and some rant about MLP. There's also two videos, several months old, where he claims he'll be leaving Youtube. (Spoiler alert: he didn't.)

Not that I mind, anyways. This kid's opinions are rather amusing, and I can only appreciate how Terraria's design repels the likes of him.
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
his steam group has him and spycrap as admins, he's a troll
Flameofice
Flameofice
Oh, and he had a Q&A thing. He started screaming literally every time someone called him gay or autistic. He had the same reaction when someone showed him the trailer for Invisible Inc.

Oh, and he also believes that Minecraft was made in 1960 and is the first video game.
Dusty Sinclair
Dusty Sinclair
It's still kinda hard to believe that anyone can be this stupid, but then again... no intelligent person says ":red: you, :red: :red2:" on the internet.
Back
Top Bottom