Terraria Community Forums

Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Sadly, I don't think so :(
Ori
Ori
That's a shame, on my ice biome I got the old background where there is just trees and not that cool new one where it looks like you're on top of a mountain. Plus no new pine tree texture :(
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I think mine actually did change, I have to check again. I really don't even remember.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Yeah, it's always disappointing to get the old backgrounds. I don't see how there could be a way to change these in-game, but I sure would love the ability to edit game files to get what I wanted.
Ori
Ori
That's kind of what I'm looking for, I'll check if the experimental build of 1.3 tedit has a feature like it, it has some new features made just for 1.3 like changing the sundial cooldown or making a world expert.
Ori
Ori
@[8942:mad:Snickerbobble] @[16722:mad:TheQuietBisharp] As a matter of fact there is apparently an option for it in Tedit! Just look!
terraheureka_zpsbfiteyjp.png
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
..They finally figured it out? YES!

But.. does it allow Moon changes? Ringed moon is my fav!
Ori
Ori
Seems like it's your lucky day
terraheureka2_zpspaekkw7l.png
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Awesome!

..What's Sundial, though?
Ori
Ori
It's a new item that *SPOILERS* lets you skip night/day every 7 in game days, but you can modify the time left on it here.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Oh, neat. Didn't know that was a thing.

So setting the Rain down to 0 makes it impossible for it to rain in a world? Some of my worlds seem to rain far too much..
Back
Top Bottom